Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pinterest

I found a new site posted by another blogger that is perfect for art teachers and other very visual people. I am always saving random pictures that spark ideas for projects.

Pinterest allows you to create collections of photos organized by categories. They are displayed much like a bulletin board, can be edited, you can search other people's boards for ideas, etc, etc, etc. I've got a collection for my 2D and 3D Design class, one for a photography project, one for ideas for my own home, products that I love, and this is just from looking for a little while this morning. I can already tell there will be many more categories added in the future.

*Don't be scared off by having to request an invite. Once you fill that out, an invitation is sent to your email and you are one link away from adding photos to your own idea boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment